PERSONAL TRAINER IN THE TURKS AND CAICOS
Nancy loves to push clients to their limits – she loves to challenge herself and challenge others. Having had the opportunity to work in a post-secondary institution where police, firemen and paramedics did their physical training, she saw first hand how trainees could push themselves beyond their normal range. As a personal trainer, she incorporates some of this intensity into her classes and training programs!
“You will never out train a bad diet” … Nancy is Precision Nutrition certified. This certification covers sport and exercise nutrition. Are you starting from the basics or do you want to take your training to the next level? [ Contact ] Nancy to get your fitness and nutrition planning on track.
• To inspire others to lead a balanced life, by achieving optimal health + flexibility.
• To train using safe but challenging exercises that provide each client with variety and individually tailored programs.
• To assist in creating realistic goals and to provide motivation and support to reach these goals!
• To push clients to new levels of fitness intensity!
To book a training session click here [contact ] or call directly at 649.442.4852.
- Precision Nutrition Certified: PN1
- BCRPA Certified: Fitness Theory, Group Fitness, Cycling, Weight Training, and Fitflow Yoga
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
- St. Johns Ambulance Emergency First Aid
- Industry OFA Level 1 and Level A CPR
- Lotus Palm Certified Level 2 Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner
- Pure Awareness Living Advanced Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner
- Certified Reiki Level 2 Practitioner
Other training includes:
- Kettlebell Level 1
- Surfset Fitness Level 1
- TRX Multi-Modality Training
- Twist Conditioning INC – Sport Core Study, Bronze
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Neuromuscular Stretching
- Institute of Human Performance – The Essence of Body Weight Training
She is tough! She makes sure I have had a challenging training session every time and that I stick to it! She is outgoing, energetic, and keeps the workouts varied and interesting. My fitness level is improving and I look forward to my workouts with her. It’s a great way to stay fit.