Personal Trainer in the Turks and Caicos
Nancy loves to push clients to their limits ~ she loves to challenge herself and challenge others. Having had the opportunity to work in a post-secondary institution where police, firemen and paramedics did their physical training, she saw first hand how trainees could push themselves beyond their normal range. As a personal trainer, she incorporates some of this intensity into her classes and training programs!
“You will never out train a bad diet” … Nancy is Precision Nutrition certified. This certification covers sport and exercise nutrition. Are you starting from the basics or do you want to take your training to the next level? [ Contact ] Nancy to get your fitness and nutrition planning on track.
• To inspire others to lead a balanced life, by achieving optimal health + flexibility.
• To train using safe but challenging exercises that provide each client with variety and individually tailored programs.
• To assist in creating realistic goals and to provide motivation and support to reach these goals!
• To push clients to new levels of fitness intensity!
To book a training session click here [ contact ] or call directly at 649.442.4852.
• Precision Nutrition Certified: PN1
• BCRPA Certified: Fitness Theory, Group Fitness, Cycling, Weight Training, and Fitflow Yoga
• ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
• St. Johns Ambulance Emergency First Aid – Industry OFA Level 1 and Level A CPR
• Lotus Palm Certified Level 2 Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner
• Pure Awareness Living Advanced Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner
• Certified Reiki Level 2 Practitioner
Other training includes:
• Twist Conditioning INC – Sport Core Study, Bronze
• National Academy of Sports Medicine – Neuromuscular Stretching
• Institute of Human Performance – The Essence of Body Weight Training
Nancy was my Personal Trainer for 3 years ending December 2013, when I moved back to Canada. Her fitness knowledge, expertise and relentless drive has helped me lose 40 pounds and be in the best shape in 20 years. My challenge will be to keep up the work ethic she has instilled because I know I can’t replace her.
I needed to make a commitment to my fitness and Nancy has been there to support that.
She is tough! She makes sure I have had a challenging training session every time and that I stick to it! She is outgoing, energetic, and keeps the workouts varied and interesting. My fitness level is improving and I look forward to my workouts with her. It’s a great way to stay fit.
I have not worked out consistently for sometime. Nancy has supported & encouraged me and brought my fitness to a new level. I now get in several times a week on my own and am pleased to see the changes in my health and fitness.
If you are lucky enough to book a session with Nancy while on island, you will really enjoy it!